Monday, August 16, 2010

Tip of the Week

Every week, I will pick a blog, article or favorite software tip to share with you. This week it is a favorite blog, Scott Kelby's Photoshop Insider. Scott, also the creator of NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals), is one of the world's best Photoshop users. Follow his blog for some great tips and ideas. I will add his blog to the Photoshop list as well, but I felt it was important enough for front page recognition.

Are you a photographer? Many of our staff members are wonderful photographers. Please send me one of your photos. It can be anything you like. I will post it on the front page of the blog. It would be great to have something new every week and a nice way to showcase some of the talent we have in our organization. I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Faye

PS - Please answer the survey question - Do you use a Social Networking Tool? (right side). 

2 comments:

  1. Faye -- looks great -- think this will be very helpful! Thanks for setting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto that. :) Deb, GREAT photo. :):)

    ReplyDelete