Thursday, March 24, 2011

Want to create a form the easy way? Check this out!

Adobe has created Form Central. A quick, free way to create a form. To utilize Form Central, you need an Adobe account - free and easy to create. Sign in and then start creating - on your own or from one of their templates. It's easy and looks professional.

If you want to see an example check out this form I created for my user group blog. It is a registration form for new members. You can add images (I didn't), chance the colors, fonts, etc. Once you publish your file, it will give you an e-mail link to the file. You can add it to your e-mail, webpage or blog and then sign in when you want to view the responses. Form Central keeps track of all your forms and responses for you. Lots of fun and it only took me a few minutes to create. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment