Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scott Kelby Webinar Today - 3PM!

I know some of you were with me when we went to Boston for a Photoshop webinar with Scott Kelby. It was wonderful - he is THE Photoshop guru! He's doing a webinar this afternoon on Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers Using Photoshop (also the name of his new book). He is giving away some copies to webinar attendees and the webinar is free, so why not join in? I'm going to be there!

I should also mention that Scott is the founder of NAPP - The National Association of Photoshop Professionals. I am a member and I highly recommend you join. It costs $99 per year, but you get a lot for your money. Great website with wonderful tutorials, discounts at live events, etc. It is well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment