Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tip of the Week - How to Design an Event Flyer

As an outreach organization, we are often required to create flyers and brochures. Here's some links with information that will help you with the process:



Flyers: 

Brochures: 


For our staff: When you are planning a new brochure/flyer, please remember to look at our available photos/images. You may also look on the iStock site to see if there is anything you would like to use. Remember, I have 10 credits a day, so advance notice is helpful. Some staff create lists for upcoming jobs and send me the links letting me know they are looking for the files in the future. Sometimes, they send a list with one or two that are needed in the near future, but others that can wait. This way, I am sure to get them what they need and have a group to choose from on days I don't have any immediate requests and I am out of ideas. 

There are many ways to create a brochure and/or flyer, but basic design concepts help. Hopefully, you will find the above links useful in your quest for the perfect brochure/flyer. Let me know if I can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment