Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Using a Graphic Tablet for Design

I was asked recently to recommend a graphic tablet for someone teaching online who needed to be able to draw during the class as well as point out items, circle comments, etc. I did some research and found several from Wacom. I ended up purchasing one for myself. I'd been wanting to try drawing with something resembling a pen rather than a mouse for a while and felt it was cheap enough at Amazon (less than $60) and worth a try.

So far, I find it relatively easy to use, although the pen pressure takes time to get used to - at least for me. I plan on doing a bit of drawing over the next few weeks, so I will let you know how it is going. Does anyone else have a tablet? If so, let us know what model and what you think. If you like, I'll give a demo at an upcoming webinar.

No comments:

Post a Comment