Monday, September 26, 2011

Tip of the Week - Inspirationfeed

As always, I am on the lookout for websites/blogs I think will be helpful. This weekend, I found one called Inspirationfeed. I found it on the Facebook Photoshop page. It was a link to an article, 55 Visionary Examples of Creative Photography #6 that got my attention. As I read the article and viewed the amazing photography a pop up suggested I check out 45 Visionary Examples of Creative Photography #5, which of course I did. Once there, it was suggested I check out 40 Visionary Examples of Creative Photography #4 and so on... I decided to check out the rest of the site and found some wonderful articles and my favorite - freebies!

I found the icon set to the left and several more freebies that you might find helpful. Just click on the one's you like and download the zip file and extract - simple easy and a real time/money saver! Check the site out and let me know what you think.

Have any great sites you'd like to share? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment