Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Adding Flourish to Your Design

We all like those swirly flourishes and as you know, finding them and/or creating them can be a bit of a pain. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I got an e-mail from Photoshop Island announcing their 104 Flourish Brushes for $29.85.

Now, I know what you are thinking - yeah brushes, great, BUT what I really want is images with a transparent background! Well, they must have heard us, because all the images come as high quality PNG files as well, with transparent background! It is so worth the $29.85 and you can download the files instantly.

I bought them myself because I know I will use them for lots of projects both for UNHCE and my personal work. The example to the left of my niece, Syd, took me about 2 minutes total. Check out the details on the Photoshop Island website and let me know what you think.

While you are on the site, check out the freebies page. I've mentioned it before, but it's worth a repeat. You can get a bunch of awesome free stuff, including stars and stripes brushes and jewel toned bursts (see image to the left).

They have calendar templates and so much more and they are free! What are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment