Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tip of the Week - Look What I Discovered!

Hi Everyone - Happy August! 

I was looking around the web for some interesting tidbits to share and I came upon a site I think you might want to check out. It is onOneSoftware.com. The site has some software for sale for Photoshop users and photographers. The prices are really reasonable, so check them out. The site also offers some really wonderful freebies.

The photo to the left is a group of photos of my niece I took for her new You Tube site. The background is a free template - one of many from onOneSoftware.com. You will find some great backgrounds and templates for displays. The templates are PSD files, so if you turn on layers you can make lots of changes to the templates (color, add text, etc.). They have templates for weddings, babies, graduations, photo montages and lots more. They also have flourishes - a lot like the ones I found on Photoshop Island for $29. I don't mind that I paid for them, but love having the chance to let you know where you can get some high quality for free! Do keep in mind that some of the files are quite large and may take a little time to download.

Also on the site, you will find free webinars! Here's a link to the list. I've also added several upcoming ones to my calendar, so check them out - I think you will be pleased. Please note that I've also added my upcoming webinars to the list. Staff should check the updated inservice calendar to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment